Heat Pump Systems specializes in installing and maintaining commercial Pool and Spa heating solutions including resorts, fisheries, hydroponics and much more. We have over 26 years of industry experience and serve more than 200 resorts on the Sunshine Coast and surrounding areas.
Whether you need a single heat pump system to heat your pool or spa or a complex multi-unit system, we are here to help. To ensure you pay only for what you need and not a penny more, we base the size of your heat pump on your pool’s surface area, and will configure it to efficiently serve your power needs.
No matter how big or small your pool and spa are, we can help you find a solution to meet your needs and budget. Our commercial clients estimate that their heat pumps pay for themselves within two years or less of installation.
Our heat pumps feature:
- Powder coated stainless steel cabinets
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Titanium tube heat exchangers
- Dual and triple purpose efficiency
- Whisper quiet fan design
- Ozone friendly refrigerant
- Safe operation in ambient temperatures from -10°C to 45°C
- A set year-round pool temp of 26 to 30 degrees C
- A set spa temp of 34 to 40 degrees C
Click here to download a list of some of the pools and spa we have heated or call us on 07 5443 7555 for an obligation free quote
How a heat pump works
Powered by electricity, a heat pump water heater is like a fridge working in reverse, using ‘free heat’ extracted from ambient air which is then efficiently transferred to the water. Hot water heat pumps are incredibly energy efficient compared to other forms of heating and boast one of the lowest running costs amongst current water heating solutions.
A heat pump uses approximately 1kW of energy to produce approximately 4 kW of energy, making it the most energy-efficient heating option if compared to electric and gas systems, without being dependent on the weather like solar systems.
Key benefits include:
- Easy to install and operate
- Low operating costs and high efficiency
- Ozone friendly refrigerants
- Environmentally friendly
- Durability and long life expectancy
- Automatically maintains set temperature in all weather
- Quick and Easy temperature adjustment
- Quiet running
Built for Australian climate
Stainless steel powder coated cabinets provide a balanced combination of mechanical toughness, wide temperature tolerance, good dimensional stability, chemical resistance. Therefore, the cabinets will not rust, like many of the imported units with metal cabinets when installed in Australia’s harsh climates.
Download a brochure
If you are looking for more information on our “Thermoplus” heat pumps, click here to download a commercial brochure.